Shopping in Bentonville Ar is a unique experience! There are quality specialty shops here that you would be hard presses to find anywhere else in the country.
Some people only visit an area to shop, eat, and they sleep when they have to. Never mind all the other exciting things to do, “give me a shopping bag and let me go wild,” they say.
Fortunately, Bentonville has a thriving shopping community, even enough for those addicted to the activity. There are plenty of boutiques and specialty shops to keep you busy either on or just off the square.
BOUTIQUES IN BENTONVILLE
Boutique shopping, a perennial favorite in Bentonville, is fun and never goes out of style. People love to discover the unique finds available in its local boutique shops where the merchandise is different and more specialized. It’s great to be able to touch it, and see for yourself whether it has quality or not. And unlike online stores, an added benefit is you can take it home on the spot. Four of Bentonville’s top boutiques are:
- In Season – Features custom Arkansas Gift Baskets, wardrobe selection, closet organizing and complimentary gift wrapping.
- Perfect Choice – Easy in and out for gifts, outfits or jewelry, and they wrap cute too!
- Blue Moon – For the savvy, fashion conscious woman looking for quality, trendy clothing and accessories.
- Remedy Road – Sells beautiful products and stresses the importance of the women who made them. Each product sold fights hunger and poverty, provides jobs for the disadvantaged and helps our environment.
SPECIALTY SHOPS & GIFT SHOPS
Like the name suggests, gift shops offer unique merchandise that is often hard to get and is suitable for a gift or you could also be getting it for yourself. Take time to discover delightful, unique gifts featured at each of the shops below: Bentonville Mercantile just one block off the Square on SE 2nd St. is open 7 days a week. It showcases the talents of 50 local makers, and is a wonderful place to get the gift for that hard-to-please person.
- Bentonville Mercantile – Open 7 days a week, showcases the talents of 50 local makers, and is a great place to find just the right gift for that hard-to-please person. Showcases the talents of 50 local makers and sells locally crafted goods.
- Oli & Meg – Has an incredible inventory of local products including a local t-shirt line.
- Hillfolk – Offers an assortment of handmade, local and textiles. Equal parts studio and retail, it is the place to go for raw materials and tools.
- Once Upon a Time Books – Used book store in downtown Bentonville. Buy and sell your books here.
- Three Dog Bakery – An unforgettable experience for dogs and their owners. Features dog treats baked on site with real pastry chefs, dog food, toys, collars, harnesses and more. Your dog will love this place.
- True Treasures – A delightful, unique, antique shop featuring daily additions of recycled items. Great place to browse for unusual gifts.
- Beautiful Lives Thrift Boutique – Is a unique, non-profit women’s thrift store featuring caring environment, quality brands, and personal
- Strider Bikes – Located on the Bentonville Square, Strider bikes has balance bikes with no pedals. Teaches kids how to balance on a bike, making it easier to advance to a regular bike. Great customer service!
- Ramo d Olivo – In downtown Bentonville, Ramo is a premier wine, olive oil, vinegar and Balsamic shop with over 200 varieties of wine to choose from. Also has craft beer and an awesome bar and wine lounge.
- Rope Hounds – Features handcrafted, high-quality dog products made from climbing ropes. Tough and made to last, these products will provide your special canine plenty of adventure.
- Moosejaw – Just off the Downtown Square in Bentonville, Moosejaw is a sports outfitter featuring road bikes, outerwear, active clothing, shoes and accessories.