Advertising Sales Job Description
Responsible for pitching and securing ad sales for The Best of Northwest Arkansas Top 10. Pitches benefits of advertising to client, negotiates prices, and explains client needs to graphic artist/copywriter.
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?
- ♦ You have passion, charisma, style and can take charge
- ♦ You truly embrace the challenge of sales and can help our established team
- ♦ You have the ability to establish rapport and quickly build relationships
- ♦ You enjoy calling on a large variety of client types/titles in a wide range of industries
- ♦ You understand the importance of sales fundamentals and getting your foot in the door
- ♦ You have 2+ years of sales experience
- ♦ You love going head-to-head with the competition
- ♦ You can prioritize well and work efficiently
- ♦ You want to sell high quality products/services
- ♦ You want to work for a growing owner-operated company
- ♦ You want to represent a company that operates with the highest integrity
- ♦ You prefer a consultative sales approach
- ♦ You want to have growth in your career
- ♦ You have a willingness to learn
- ♦ You enjoy the freedom you need to be successful
- ♦ Sell ads for publication
- ♦ Visit businesses to inquire about advertising sales.
- ♦ Sell ad space
- ♦ Present different options to client, including images, designs, and font sizes.
- ♦ Build relationships with clients.
- ♦ Understand the needs of each client.
- ♦ Know all advertising options.
- ♦ Keep abreast of changes within the publication’s demographics.
- ♦ Use statistics in sales pitch.
- ♦ Convey ad changes and discrepancies to copywriter.
- ♦ Perform research on trend analysis.
- ♦ Generate revenue for print products.
- ♦ Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients.
- ♦ Make sales presentations.
- ♦ Sell general or direct response print ads to a quarterly publication.
- ♦ Generate and describe creative, results-focused marketing concepts to a diverse client base.
- ♦ Handle incoming inquiries to buy ad space.
- ♦ Book sales appointments.
- ♦ Present sample ads to the client.
“I make sales happen.” If this is your motto and you have sold magazine advertising before, we would like to talk to you. If you have no experience, but are a hard worker and are willing to learn, we will train you.
If this is something you are interested in, please email us at Sales @ nwatravelguide.com. We want to talk to you!