Why is everyone screaming for joy about Northwest Arkansas? It’s no mystery! It’s because NWA has just about everything.
Here are 27 top reasons why people are loud and proud of our NW corner of the state:
- Awe-inspiring Museums – Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, a dazzling, world-class 1.2 billion dollar museum. The Momentary, The Museum of Native American History, Walmart Museum.
- Bentonville Film Festival – “championing women and diversity in film”
- Headquarters For 3 Global Companies – Walmart, J.B. Hunt, Tyson Foods
- Bustling Vibrant Business Community – More than 300 Fortune 500 businesses have operations in NWA
- Breathtaking Natural and Manmade Wonders – Oz trails, Coler Mtn Bike Preserve, Devils Den State Park, Centenntial Park at Millsap Mountain, Beaver Lake, Ozark Mountains, Hiking & Biking Paradise
- Happening Historical Town Squares and Downtown Areas – Bentonville, Fayetteville, Rogers, Eureka Springs, Siloam Springs and Springdale
- Sports Programs – University of Arkansas Razorback Sports – Come call the Hogs. Attend an Arkansas Naturals Baseball game
- Architectural and Historical Treasures – The Entire Downtown of Eureka Springs, Civil War Cemeteries, Town Courthouses
- Championship Level Cycling Walking & Hiking trails – Award-winning bicycle friendly communities, Fayetteville, Rogers, Bentonville, Springdale
- Award-winning Chefs and Culinary Districts – Bentonville, Fayetteville, Eureka Springs, Siloam Springs, Local & eclectic food
- Vibrant Entertainment Districts – Downtown & Dickson St. in Fayetteville, Downtown in Eureka Springs, 8th Street Market in Bentonville, Downtown Springdale.
- Hundreds of Festivals and Special Events – The Walmart AMP, Bikes, Blues & BBQ Festival and the LPGA Championship,
- Metropolitan Level Upscale Shopping – Downtown Rogers, Fayetteville
- Countless Unique Boutiques and Little Out-Of-The-Way shops – Eureka Springs, Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville
- Antiquing at Its best – Fayetteville, Siloam Springs, Springdale, Eureka Springs
- Accommodations to Suit Every Preference – Everything from luxurious inns, to quaint peaceful B & B’s, to the prestigious 21c Museum Hotel.
- Fantastic Art Scene – Enjoy fine arts by day and performing arts by night – Walton Arts Center, Fayetteville Underground
- America’s Favorite Farmer’s Markets – Fayetteville, Bentonville, Rogers. Siloam Springs, Springdale
- Friendly People – NWA people are the heartbeat of the region
- Top BBQ Cities – Fayetteville, Rogers and Bentonville
- Premier Fishing and Water Sports – Beaver Lake, Mulberry River, Kings River, White River
- The Great Passion Play – Eureka Springs
- Golfing Destination – Bella Vista, Rogers, Fayetteville
- Awesome Arts & Crafts Festivals – 250,000 visitors each year
- Top Notch Educational Facilities – University of Arkansas, John Brown University and NWACC
- Family Vacation Destination – Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers, Fayetteville and Eureka Springs
- World Trade Center Arkansas – Developing foreign trade and global economics
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the external links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission directly from the vendor, but there will be no additional charge to you. Thank you for the support!