Siloam Springs, Arkansas
Heritage League of Siloam Springs is proud to present the 2023 Light Up Siloam Springs Christmas Parade: Reindeer Games!
Please join us on Saturday, December 2 as we light up Siloam Springs during our annual Christmas Parade.
The Light Up Siloam Springs Christmas Parade kicks off on Tulsa Street by the Siloam Springs Middle School at 5:30pm!
“Light Up Siloam Springs” – the lighting of our Downtown Christmas lights, will take place as the parade makes its way to Jefferson/Maxwell.
For more information and to checkout the full parade route, be sure to check back here, on this event page, AND give us a follow on Facebook!
The Light Up Siloam Springs Christmas Parade is brought to you by Heritage League of Siloam Springs, with support from The City of Siloam Springs and Discover Siloam Springs! Without our City staff, this parade would not be possible!
Interested in entering float? Here’s our parade float entry information:
Float and entry registration form available here: https://form.jotform.com/232628555122151
Parade Entry Rules:
Please read the rules closely and carefully. Each is important to ensure a safe event that follows the guidelines to which Heritage League of Siloam Springs and the City of Siloam Springs have agreed.
• No vehicles or floats stand wider than 8′ or longer than 22′.
• ALL floats MUST be decorated.
• ALL vehicles MUST be decorated. If you are a member of a car club or advertising a local business or person of celebration, your vehicle must still be decorated. Those not decorated will not be able to participate, and no refund will be issued.
• Candy MUST be handed out to parade attendees, NOT THROWN! This is a major safety concern with parade watchers jumping into the street to collect candy.
• No additional Santas are allowed in the parade, there is only ONE official Light Up Siloam Springs Parade Santa. This is to keep the magic of Santa alive, don’t ruin the fun.
• Entry Check-in begins at 3:30pm.
• Check-in closes at 5:15pm.
• Start time for the parade will be 5:30pm.
• Judging will be done along the parade route.
• Winners will be announced after the conclusion of the parade.
More information will be given out to those who register a float!
Questions? Email our Vice President, Abby Trinidad, at SiloamChristmasParade@gmail.com.