One of the coolest place to be when the sun goes down during the film festival is the Ice House of Bentonville where Bentonville Film Festival (BFF) is hosting a dynamite concert series featuring some of the hottest music acts in the country. In addition, nearby Fresh Fish Marketplace will feature a crawfish cookout every day for lunch and dinner during the Film Fest.
The music promises to be a blast every single night. Just take a look at this star-studded lineup:
Tickets go on sale Monday, May 4th: $50 nightly or $150 for a week pass.
Tuesday, May 5th
- Jon Foreman
- Jonathan Mark Foreman is the lead singer, guitarist, main songwriter and co-founder of the alternative rock band Switchfoot. He started Switchfoot in 1996 with drummer Chad Butler and his brother Tim Foreman on bass guitar.
- Samantha Crain
- Samantha Crain is an American songwriter, musician, producer, and singer from Shawnee, Oklahoma, signed with Ramseur Records and Full Time Hobby Records.
Wednesday, May 6th
- Meg & Liz
- Megan and Liz are an American country/pop girl duo composed of fraternal twin sisters, Megan and Liz Mace, from Edwardsburg, Michigan. They are both songwriters, and Megan is their guitarist
- Barrett Baber and Ashley McBryde
- An Arkansas native, Barrett Baber grew up singing in church at a young age in East Arkansas, near some of the most soulful and fertile grounds for musicians in the country. His inspiration for singing and creating music happened from frequent visits to Memphis TN, only a few miles from his hometown in Marion, Arkansas.
- Released in June 2011, Ashley’s latest album, ‘Elsebound’, was recorded in Nashville at Hot Haus Studio with producer Mike Holmes.
Thursday, May 7th
- DJ – Taylor Lane
- Groovement is a 6-piece funk-rock band that embodies the soul of Northwest Arkansas – fun, unpredictable, and full of life.
- Alycia Nichole & Taylor Lane (DJ)
- Optimism. A word infused with hope, positivity, and good will. These qualities are embodied by up-and-coming vocal artist Alycia Nichole. This young woman has exotic beauty, a soulful voice, and an ocean of creative talent.
Friday, May 8th
- Smokey and the Mirror
- Smokey and the Mirror is headed up by husband and wife duo Bryan and Bernice Hembree. The Hembrees are also members of the Americana band Three Penny Acre, and have branched out with Smokey and the Mirror to express their Rock and Pop influences in a primarily acoustic ensemble. Echoes of Buddy Holly, The Indigo Girls and Bruce Hornsby are all evident in an upbeat and soulful presentation
- Brynn Elliott(1/2 hour)
- As an emerging artist to watch, she is in demand. Most recently, Brynn has toured with Brandi Carlile, Alanis Morissette, Wilson Phillips and Tyler Ward. Radio is quickly embracing her first EP, “Notions of Love,” and it’s currently playing on over 40 college radio stations. She is about to embark on two major summer 2015 tours with OAR and Allen Stone.
Saturday, May 9th
- Breaking Silence
- Breaking Silence plays a driving acoustic blend of original and popular music that spans generations. Fresh young talents singing positive lyrics with a polish well beyond their years. The individual members have developed their skills on stages in and around the area for the last 10 years.
- Funk Factory
- The newest and hottest party band in the mid-south! This band is comprised of some of the most talented and sought after musicians & singers in the region…some people call it the DreamTeam! They cover the top hits of Motown, Pop, Rock & Roll, Jazz, and Country. They are the ULTIMATE party force!